Smite patch notes 5.5 is now available for PC. According to the official Smite 5.5 patch notes, the new update comes with new god skins for Elegant Nemesis, Itty Bitty ChiBee AMC, Sky Tech Zeus, Orbital Strike Artemis, Mastery Skins | AMC , and many more. In addition, Smite 5.5 also includes various god and item balancing. An issue where the bonus scaling would not apply to Passive abilities is now fixed. Check out more details below.
What’s New in Smite Patch Notes 5.5
NEW GOD SKINS
Mastery Skins | Nemesis
- The Matchmaker is undergoing significant adjustments. Patch 5.5 will begin tests on the new Matchmaker.
- Custom and Auto-Buy builds will now sell starters and buy a finished build once all other items have been built. The only exception for this is Arena builds.
Incorrect Scoreboard Issue
- Added a fix for the Scoreboard issue where it would display incorrect teammates and connection status. Due to the difficulty of reproducing this bug internally, we cannot fully confirm this has been resolved in all cases. If you experience this issue when 5.5 goes live, please send in a bug report.
Console VGS Fixes
- According to the official Smite 5.5 patch notes, the new Smite patch 5.5 update has fixed some issues with the full VGS implementation that we did in Patch 5.3. Players should now have all commands and they should properly say the expected command.
New Player Experience Adjustments
- Removed all previous Level Up Rewards.
- New Level Up Reward
- Level 1 – Favor x3500
- Level 2 – Favor x2500
- Level 4 – Gems x100
- Level 5 – Favor x1000
- Level 6 – Free God | Pick from 3
- Level 7 – Free Voice Pack coupon
- Level 8 – 3 Day Booster
- Level 9 – Free Chest Roll coupon
- Level 10 – Free God | Pick from 3
- Level 11 – Fantasy Points x250
- Level 12 – 50% off any Skin Coupon
- Level 13 – Favor x2500
- Level 14 – Enigma Chest
- Level 15 – Gems x200
- Level 16 – SMITE Night Global Emote
- Level 17 – 50% off any Skin Coupon
- Level 18 – 3 Day Booster
- Level 19 – Cutesy Avatar Chest
- Level 20 – Lady of the Lore Announcer Pack
- Level 21 – Fantasy Points x250
- Level 22 – Scarab Jump Stamp
- Level 23 – 15 Day Booster
- Level 24 – Fantasy Points x500
- Level 26 – Roman Recall FX
- Level 27 – Enigma Chest
- Level 28 – Japanese Loading Frame
- Level 29 – Enigma Chest
- Level 30 – Free purchasable Skin coupon
- Adjusted Player Level XP Requirements
- Level 1 – 30
- Now takes ~25% less experience to reach Level 30.
- Level 31 – 50
- Each level between 31 and 50 takes more experience to reach, such that it takes the same amount of experience to reach level 50 in 5.4 and 5.5. Levels 51-160 are not seeing any changes.
- Updated Tutorial Quests
- Training Quest 1 | 500 Favor
- Training Quest 2 | 500 Favor
- Training Quest 3 | 500 Favor
- Training Quest 4 | 500 Favor + Neith Recolor
- Play Co-op vs AI | 500 Favor + Ra Recolor
- Master a God | Lightning Bolt Ward Skin
- Refer-a-friend | 500 Favor
- Play with a friend | 1000 Favor
- Complete A Match | 100 Gems
Console Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where spamming the accept match button could cause Gods to not appear in lobby.
- According to the official Smite 5.5 patch notes, the new Smite patch 5.5 update has fixed an issue where attempting to look at boosters in the Profile menu could result in you being unable to re-select account boosters.
- Fixed an issue where avatars were not being displayed on the friends list.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed a large list of text issues. We will continue to tackle this list in future patches.
- Fixed an issue where owned Gods would appear as “Rotation”.
- Fixed an issue where certain objectives would not have their Health Bars appear.
- According to the official Smite 5.5 patch notes, the new Smite patch 5.5 update has fixed an issue where hovering over items in the Lowest Tier view could result in duplicates of full items appearing.
- Fixed an issue where Gods that flew over towers were getting shot by the tower. They should no longer get shot by the tower.
Other Fixes in Smite Update 5.5
- Mech Level Tech (Level up FX)
- Birthday Cake (Pedestal)
- Poopie (Jump Stamp)
- Baby Drone (Ward Skin)
- New Additions to the Awesome Chest
- Kunoichi Serqet
- Druidstone Geb
- Oni Musha Hachiman
- Snow Day Scylla
- Ice Mage Agni
- Defiant Bellona
- Badlands Vulcan
- Order and Chaos Hel
- Abyssal Knight Ares
- Arctic Seer Artio
- Krampus Cernunnos
- Crystal Gaze Medusa
- Fallen Angel Nike
- Tremor Tech Cabrakan
- Rocket Punch Mercury
- New Additions to the Godlike Chest
- Digi-MIR 9000 Ymir
- Scarlet Coven Isis
- Wyrm Slayer Ullr
Fantasy Points Store
- New Additions to the Fantasy Points Store
- Primal Huntress Artemis
- King of the Deep Poseidon
- Jandroid Janus
- Fire Giant
- FG Buff
- Increased bonus damage to structures from 20% to 25%
- Enhanced FG
- Enhanced FG Buff
- Increased bonus damage to structures from 20% to 30%
- Conquest Towers
- Tier 1 Tower
- Increased Base Power from 200 to 215.
- NEW PASSIVE – On a successful Critical Strike, your abilities deal 35% more damage for the next 3 seconds.
- NEW PASSIVE – When hit by a Basic Attack, that enemy has their Movement Speed and Attack Speed reduced by 15% for 2 seconds. This effect can stack up to 2 times and can stack with other item slow effects.
- Increased Health from 100 to 200
- Added a visual FX to the damage from Crusher.
- Increased Physical Power gained per passive stack from 7 to 10.
- NEW PASSIVE – Every successful Basic Attack increases your Attack Speed by 5%. Stacks last for 3s and stack up to 6 times.
- Increase Attack Speed from 20% to 25%.
- Increased Physical Power from 0 to 5.
Decreased Cost from 1700 to 1500.
- (Adjusted Poisoned Star and Wind Demon upgrade cost to keep the items at the same total cost.)
- Undying Love can now be cast even if Aphrodite is currently in the air from a knockup ability.
- Adjusted the targeter to better reflect the area of damage for this ability.
- Increased persist time of damaging area from .6s to .7s
- This fixes the “dead zone” where Chang’e could miss the ability while standing still. Now goes the full 360 degrees.
- According to the official Smite 5.5 patch notes, the new Smite patch 5.5 update Sobek no longer goes untargetable while plucking an enemy. He instead gains player passthrough, which will allow him to be hit by enemies while he is getting ready to throw someone.
- Ranged Dragon Throw
- Decreased Magical Power Scaling from 90% to 78% (from 15% to 13% per dragon)
- Decreased Physical Power Scaling from 20% to 14% (10% to 7% per tick)
- Decreased Physical Power scaling on Burst Damage from 45% to 35%
- When transformed, Cu Chulainn will no longer gain access to abilities he has not put a single point in (except for his 2).
- Increased Cooldown from 16s to 18s
- Movement Speed increased from 355 to 360
- Reduced Cooldown from 18s to 16s
- Increased Max Charge Dmg/Heal Scaling from 1.5/2/2.5/3/3.5 to 2.5/2.75/3/3.25/3.5
- Increase damage reduction from 15% 15/15/17.5/17.5/20
- Increase base damage from 80/120/160/200/240 to 90/130/170/210/250
- Decreased mana cost from 50/60/70/80/90 to 50/55/60/65/70
- Increased Base damage from 80/120/160/200/240 to 90/130/170/210/250
- Increased amount of damage that Inferno Cannon deals to marked targets from 10% to 15%
- Increased Magical Power Scaling from 35% to 40%
- Basic Attack
- Increased progression scaling to match swing time
- From 0.65/0.65/0.65/1/.8x to .75/0.75/0.75/1.1/.9x
- According to the official Smite 5.5 patch notes, the new Smite patch 5.5 update has increased cooldown reduction per Basic Attack from 0.75s to 1s
- Increased Physical Power Scaling from 45% to 55%
Check your game update and download the latest update Smite 5.5 update.