Smite 11.48 (Update 7.7) released for PS4, PC and Xbox One players. According to the official Smite 11.48 patch notes, the latest update brings exclusive content from Avatar The Last Airbender & The Legend of Korra. Apart from this, Smite patch 11.48 also includes stability and performance improvements. Players can also grab the Premium Battle Pass and instantly unlock Zuko Susano.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and changes. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite patch 11.48 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Read full details here.
What is new in Smite 11.48 (PS4 update 7.7)?
Free Track New Items
- Team Avatar Jump Stamp
- PABU! Avatar
- The Avatar Loading Screen
- The Avatar Title
Premium Track New Items
- Zuko Susano
- Korra Skadi
- Aang Merlin
- The Avatar Loading Frame
- Aang Announcer Pack
- Zuko Announcer Pack
- Korra Announcer Pack
- Air Nomads Animated Avatar
- Water Tribe Animated Avatar
- Fire Nation Animated Avatar
- Earth Kingdom Animated Avatar
- My Cabbages! Global Emote
- Raava & Vatu Death Stamp
- Appa Ward skin
- Naga Ward Skin
- The Elements Level Up skin
- The Avatar Friends Jump Stamp
Prestige Track New Items
- Blue Spirit Susano
- Avatar Korra Skadi
- Avatar Aang Merlin
- Chronos, Kumbhakarna, Janus, and Agni have had their mastery skins updated
- ALL MASTERY SKINS HAVE BEEN UPDATED(We did it!).
Ares Visual Update
- Ares’ Base, Recolor, and Mastery models have been updated
- Classic Ares will be available as a skin purchasable for gems or favor
- We’ve heard complaints over too many report notifications. In cases where these reports are unwarranted, the normal playing of matches will resolve the issue and no action will be taken against those players.
- We will be, however, suppressing notifications for reports where the system doesn’t detect serious infractions.
- We’re also adding a new system to better detect malicious reporting of other players who have committed no infraction.
- This should not discourage players from reporting – nothing will happen if upon review we choose not to take action on a few of your reports.
- Repeated abuse of the system, however—mass reporting streamers falsely, habitually reporting opponents in Duel, etc—is a bannable offense.
- We’re changing the reminder to purchase a second relic to appear when you enter the fountain, instead of waiting until you’ve walked out.
Download free Smite 11.48 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.