Smite 11.30 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Smite 11.30 patch notes, the latest update added bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Smite 11.30 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big Season 7 update was released with new features and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Smite 11.30 is expected to fix all these issues.
Smite 11.30 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Victory Chests and Battle Chests were giving the wrong rewards (already fixed in live SMITE)
- Fixed an issue where % Healing, % HP Missing Healing, was not being affected by Increased Healing effects. For clarity reasons, the intended effects of healing interactions are:
- Healing Increase Should:
- Increase all Ability based healing
- Not Increase any type of lifesteal
- Not Increase HP5
- Healing Reduction Should:
- Decrease all Ability based healing
- Decrease lifesteal
- Not Decrease HP5
- Fixed an issue where Odin bots were not scaling protections as intended
- Fixed an issue where the Fire Giant was not using its latest bot version
- Added controls to adjust the Fire Giant’s scaling and enable its Enhanced version
- Titan crystals now block all projectiles as if they were a normal solid wall
- Adjusted geometry between the split mid harpy camps to be slightly more forgiving for players trying to blink or jump over
- Jungle Shrine
- Player-made walls that collide with the shrine will no longer be destroyed
- Totem of Ku
- Totem is intended to stay on the Conquest map until a team takes it. Once it has been successfully taken after 15m it will not respawn for the rest of the game. This change was made in 7.1 but not properly messaged. In Season 6 the Totem would immediately de-spawn at 15m.
- Fixed an issue where scoreboard art was missing when equipping the “Regal” HUD Skin
- Fixed an issue where the PC Client UI looked strange on certain resolutions
- Fixed an issue where Announcer Packs audio could not be previewed in client
- Console players using Keyboard and Mouse Mode should now have their keybindings properly saved after logging out and back in
- Fixed an issue where selecting “Random” for the Global Emote item could cause players to have no Global Emote equipped
- Fixed an issue where Spectator mode’s fast forward and rewind options menu was missing
- Fixed an issue where certain environment assets were not properly loading when spectating Arena mode
- Fixed an issue where the scoreboard could not be accessed through the escape menu when playing on PC in Gamepad mode
Gods & Items
- Fixed an issue where she could lose all controller functionality
- The Morrigan
- Fixed issues with her ultimate target selection UI (already hotfixed in live SMITE)
- Fixed text on her achievement that specified her ultimate was required to spawn cats
- Updated text of her passive to be more clear and fit properly in the text box
- Fixed an issue where Heimdallr could jump while finishing his ability 2 channel and cause animations or FX to appear at unintended times
- Ah Muzen Cab
- Honey now has the 4s duration properly listed in the ability description text
- Updated Vampire Bats description to be more clear on what types of monsters can provide the buff to him.
- Smite update version 11.30 fixed an issue where Rama could not dash in other directions when landing from being hit by a King Arthur ultimate
- Jing Wei
- Fixed an issue where her basic attack info would disappear from the ability info screen (K screen) while she was flying in her passive.
- Fixed an issue where his passive was not affecting % heals
- Cursed Orb
- Now provides the correct amount of MP5 as mentioned in the description, which is 15 MP5
- Fixed an issue where players could get vision of enemies for longer than intended with this item
- Spear of Magus
- Now procs off of passive abilities that allow item triggers
- Tyrannical Plate Helm
- No longer buffs or triggers on god pets
- Celestial Legion Helm
- Smite update 11.30 fixed the ability text to state that the buff starts stacking 2s after taking damage. It has always been stacking this way, but was described as taking 5s
- Unbreakable Skin – This recent ranked now has its own unique voice pack
- Crystal Fae Skin – Fixed an issue where enemies would not see all of the intended FX on her Ultimate and her Spirit Ball
- Vapor Wave Skin – updated the Ultimate FX to appear more different from the ability 3 FX
- Divine Machina Skin – Updated ultimate sound FX for better clarity
NEW Esports & Live Streams HUB
This update includes a huge feature for SMITE’s Esports! The Esports and Live Streams hub adds a new area to the game client where players can earn points by watching SMITE and spend them on brand new skins. This area should greatly benefit players both new and old. Hopefully it encourages many newer players to check out SMITE Esports, and its reward system will provide yet another way for dedicated SMITE players to earn great new skins. This is something that players have been asking for and we are excited to deliver it.
- This page can be accessed from the Home Screen of the SMITE client
- First, make sure your account is linked to Twitch and/or Mixer, so you can earn points for watching SMITE on our official streaming channels.
- Viewer Points
- Earn points by
- Viewing the SMITE official stream with a linked account
- Predicting the winner of upcoming SPL matches.
- Purchasing the Battle Pass (10,000 points)
- All unspent Mixer points will be converted to Viewer Points at a 1:1 rate at the time this update launches
- Unlock an exclusive skin and earn bonus points with the Viewer Pass and Viewer Pass Plus!
- Gain 50 Viewer Points for every 12 minutes of stream viewing
- x2 with Viewer Pass!
- Login to SMITE that week.
- Gain up to a Maximum of 7000 points per week
- You may vote for games being played in the next two weeks, up to 2 hours before they are played.
- You can change your vote on any game at any time up until the 2 hour pre-game time, when votes become locked in
- SPL games will be played Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 3PM E.T. starting March 14th.
- In-Game voting results will be updated and points will be distributed on the following Monday.
- You will receive 1000 Viewer Points for winning teams that match your predictions (2000 with the pass)!
- Players may purchase a rotating series of 3 skins for 75000 Viewer Points each. These will update each patch, starting in 7.4
- Exclusive new skins including Dunk-Father Odin will be available for 200000 points each.
- 2 more new skins will be added throughout the year to be purchased for Viewer Points
- 1 more skin will be added later this year that will be awarded upon reaching a certain point total ever gained. You won’t need to spend points to earn it!
- View info about each of the SPL Teams
- Check their current win/loss records and standings
- Buy Avatars or Ward skins to support the team, a share of the profit goes directly to the org.
- The Mixer Store is being removed at this time
Before we go fully into the Bonus Balance and 7.2 Balance, we want to take some time to talk about what won’t be on this list. With Season 7 comes a large shift in items and gods and new priorities for meta development. It takes a significant amount of time for players to really explore what is available.
Before Season 7 launched we saw considerable feedback asking for Transcendence and Heartseeker nerfs. We are very aware of these requests and are keeping these as top priority changes going forward. For now, we have decided not to implement these specific nerfs due to community feedback about overall class balance in S7 Conquest.
We have seen a lot of concerns that ADCs or Junglers might be less impactful, and nerfing their core items would push them even further in an undesirable direction. We have also seen the discussion on Shoes of the Magi vs Shoes of Focus. In a similar situation, we agree this item choice might feel imbalanced, but we do not want to buff Mages while their current state is still being felt out. Our number one priority is to make sure all roles feel impactful in the new Season.
Instead, we will hold off on these nerfs for now, and focus mostly on specific gods while we gather more data and feedback on class balance in 7.1. If these items continue to show data and feedback that would encourage changes we will strongly consider them for the next update.
What is Bonus Balance?
- Certain changes planned for the next update will be launched into the live game earlier than the official update
- Bonus Balance changes will launch 2 weeks before the official update
- We are planning to do this for the next few updates going forward and then check player feedback and data before deciding if this will be a permanent system. We might need to change this process in the future for other reasons.
- Often these changes will need to be purely numerical balance changes, as code and art changes are not as easily launched without a full update
- These changes will focus on the most pressing community frustration or the situations with the most definitive data
- Fixed a bug where the price of this item was higher than intended by 100g
- Fixed a bug where the price of this item was higher than intended by 100g
Bastet has pounced back into action in a big way with her rework. Through our Season 7 PTS we reduced her initial damage by a significant amount. Now that she is out in the wild, we are seeing her succeed but in a much healthier position than she would have been without PTS adjustments. Given her current strength we are making a small adjustment to Pounce to take the edge off her power.
- Decreased Physical Power Scaling from 100% to 90%
Heimdallr’s last adjustments heavily affected his damage done in but he is still doing too much. In this patch we want to focus more directly on his strong Basic Attacks and the Gjallarhorn’s damage and utility. We are reducing his cleave attacks damage which will affect him throughout the entire game. Gjallarhorn is seeing a significant scaling decrease and a removal of the protections while channeling. His knockback, ultimate, and clever use of the Bifrost are his means to survive. He does not need those protections to get the job done.
- Decreased first and second Basic Attack Scaling from 130% to 125%.
- Decreased Physical Power Scaling per tick from 35% to 30%.
- No longer provides protections while channeling.
The Allfather has shown he is more than capable of wielding Runic Magic. While we made adjustments similar to Bastet in the PTS, Odin is still seeing a high level of success and frustration. Gungnir’s Might provides strong cleave and engage power, while the punishment for leaving Ring of Spears is a hair too potent. We are toning these aspects down to help him feel more fair to fight.
- Decreased Pulse Damage from 25/45/65/85/105 to 20/40/60/80/100
- Decrease Gungnir Throw Damage from 80/130/180/230/280 to 60/110/160/210/260
- Decreased Damage dealt from leaving the ring from 140/210/280/350/420 to 120/190/260/330/400
We were cautious with Susano when it came to Season 7. We knew adjustments to the jungle and Hydra’s would have some impact, but his ban rate and performance indicate he is doing well in this new Season. We want to target the bonus damage Gathering Storm provides, lowering his top end burst potential and giving players more time to react to his damage.
- Decreased Physical Power Scaling of the bonus damage from 60% to 40%
Thor provides strong jungle clear with high ganking strength and a strong late game burst. We want to reign in some of these strengths to give enemies better opportunities to fight the God of Thunder. Beserker Barrage is seeing a scaling reduction and a cooldown increase which should tone down his late game scaling and jungle clear speed respectively.
- Increased Cooldown from 8s to 10s
- Decreased Physical Power Scaling on the first two hits from 40% per hit to 35% per hit.
- Decreased Physical Power Scaling on final hit from 60% to 50%
Yemoja when she is able to lock down a target with moonstrike, or sustain a team with Mending Water, can be difficult to fight against. We are reducing the effectiveness of both of these abilities to not only improve counterplay but encourage diverse usage of her abilities.
- Decreased Inner Area Magical Power Scaling from 55% to 45%
- Decreased Outer Areas Magical Power Scaling from 20% to 15%
- Decreased Stun Duration from 1/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4 to 1s at all ranks
- Decreased the Shield Health from 40/80/120/160/200 to 40/70/100/130/160
Late game phoenix sieges can often be difficult, with a misstep causing a game to swing on its head. When a team has secured a significant lead through an extended game, the final siege with an Enhanced Fire Giant should be more approachable. By reducing backdoor protections with enhanced Fire Giant, teams should have more opportunities to push a single or multiple phoenixes. In games that are still closer, teams should still have the capability to fight back and defend.
- Added Yggdrasil to the background of the map. Expect more subtle changes to the Conquest environment as the SMITE Season 7 story progresses!
- Decreased Backdoor Protections on Phoenixes
- Increased Enhanced Fire Giant effect on backdoor protections from 50% to 75% (This means you get 12.5% reduced damage to structures with no minions in the area, previously it was 25%, while having the enhanced fire giant buff)
The duo lane Alpha Harpy is giving teams more to consider, but its overall value made it easy to ignore in favor of pressure or wave clear. We are increasing its XP reward to make this new monster feel more impactful when taken.
- Alpha Harpy
- Increased Base XP from 40 to 50
- Players will now receive a pop up notifying them to upgrade this relic if they leave base after level 12 while still having Vision Shard
- The Vision Shard icon on the bottom bar will now flash more intensely when you reach level 12
- When the Vision Shard is upgraded, the new upgraded Relic will be ready to use and not be on cooldown
- Fixed an issue where this consumable was always instant cast. It will now follow your ability casting option (normal, quick, instant)
Spectral Armor goal is a counter item to better handle Critical Strike heavy teams. While the passive assists in this goal, the base stats made it often worse in most scenarios when it comes to mitigations while only being slightly more efficient at dealing with Critical Strikes. We are pivoting the Crowd Control Reduction to health, allowing this item to see more general success and allowing it to truly shine when built as a counter.
- Decreased Physical Protection from 70 to 65
- Removed Crowd Control Reduction
- Added 200 Health
Ah Muzen Cab often cycles in and out of the Meta, but he has struggled to be relevant for some time. We are reverting a previous adjustment to his Hive to give his late game an extra buzz of attack speed.
- Increased Attack Speed Buff from 10/17.5/25/32.5/40% to 10/20/30/40/50%
Bastet’s cats currently cannot deal with minions that well, often dying to a few stray archer shots before even attacking once. We are taking a lesson from Kaldr and reducing the damage dealt by minions, requiring 5 hits to take away a single pip.
- Cats will now take 5 hits from minions before losing a hit point (still loses 1 hp per basic attack from gods)
- Fixed a description error where it listed a 1 second root duration rather than 0.5s.
Camazotz saw multiple buffs in 6.13, including a range increase of his leap and a boost to his overall sustain. After seeing the results of these adjustments the leap range alone provides a boost to his survivability and engage potential. We are reverting the sustain adjustments while leaving the range of his leap intact.
- Decreased Passive Buff from 8% to 6% Physical Lifesteal and Increased Healing
- Decreased Buff per stack from 4% to 3%
The winds of change have been kind to Kukulkan for the last half of the Season. Whirlwind and Zephyr provide strong damage and control, allowing for safe and effective poke that serves as a strong setup. We are bringing these aspects back to ensure we don’t put Kukulkan back to an underwhelming position while bringing his current power more into check.
- Decreased Damage per tick from 9/18/27/36/45 to 8/16/24/32/40
- Decreased Slow 30/35/40/45/50% from 20/25/30/35/40%
Kumbhakarna brings some of the strongest utility with some of the highest guardian damage available. Epic Uppercut is being reduced to give enemies more opportunities to survive being launched to the sky.
- Decreased Landing Damage from 250/350/450/550/650 to 200/290/380/470/560
Serqet received a change focused on reducing her effectiveness as a support, but still allowing for her aggressive assassin playstyle. We are taking a similar approach with Ne Zha, targeting specific aspects of his kit that allows him to excel in support, while ensuring Assassin style Ne Zha players feel similarly impactful.
- Decrease protections debuff per hit from 10/11/12/13/14 to 5/7/9/11/13
- Decreased Damage per Hit from 30/50/70/90/110 to 20/35/50/65/80.
- Increased Physical Power Scaling per hit from 30% to 40%.
Nike has still struggled since her rework, gaining new utility but not quite making up for the loss of power from Plan of Action and her previous Passive’s power. Valiant Leap has a large cooldown and limits how often she can engage. We want to lift this restriction and encourage more aggressive play.
- Decreased Cooldown from 18s to 16s
A few seasons ago Raijin brought heavy pressure to the mid lane and required a nerf to his Percussive storm. Given how much itemization, the map, and meta have adjusted over this time we feel safe bringing this strength back to Raijin.
- Increased Damage from 25/40/55/70/85 to 30/45/60/75/90 per shot
et performed well at the top end of play but struggled at every other level of play. Our last few adjustments focused on bringing his top end play into line and given his current pick and ban rate we feel we have accomplished this goal. We now want to focus on bringing his base performance up, allowing more players to succeed with Set without pushing him too far at the top end. An increase in Basic Attack Power and the initial Skewer damage should get the job done.
- Increased Basic Attack Power from 37 to 39.
- Increased Damage from 70/110/150/190/230 to 70/115/160/205/250.
Similar to Nike, Vamana has struggled to compete with other Warriors, especially when it comes to mid and late game impact. We are boosting Colossal Fury in both sustain and rewarding aggression by letting him chase more effectively.
- Increased Shield from 0.6% of Maximum Health to 1% Maximum Health per tick
- Successful attacks on enemies while in the ult now provide 5% movement speed for 3s. This effect stacks up to 3 times.
Xbalanque was a go to hunters for some time, providing an ultimate that turned teamfights on their head. While we saw some memes that nobody was hit by the stun, we have seen the fall off in his overall performance due to the improved counterplay. Darkest of Night can return to a more standard ultimate cooldown. In addition we are bringing up Branching Bola, allowing for stronger lane clear and poke to help him get to the late game.
- Increased damage on Bola that branch off of the initial hit from 30% to 40% of the initial hit damage.
- Decreased Cooldown from 110s to 90s
- Stability and performance improvements
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Various under the hood changes.
Smite 11.30 for PS4 is now available for download.