Slipways update 1 is now rolling out for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Slipways patch notes, the latest update added achievements, stat tracking, and tons of other improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Slipways patch 1 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Slipways Patch Notes (August 7, 2021)
Added achievements to highlight your progress (integrated with Steam’s, GOG’s achievement systems)
Added stat and run tracking to let you look through your past results and see how your runs developed
- Updated pinning system to make it more comfortable to use
- Added more work on the undo system (more insight into what will be/was undone, better behavior around eg. council tasks)
Added key rebinding and various UI settings to help you adjust the interface to your needs
Added switchable view modes to easily assess your planets
- Added easier navigation, eg. jumping to planets/structures
of a specific type/level from the “Domain” list
Added map generation tweaks to make it more consistent and make truly bad starts rare
- Added a new overlay triggered by [Ctrl], showing all available colonization options simultaneously
- Added better support for community localizations
- Added more information available at a glance at various places where people wanted it
- Added various new accessibility options and UI settings
- Added tons of smaller bugfixes and improvements
Download free Slipways patch 1 is now available for download on PC.