Skyrim VR Update 1.03 is now available for PlayStation VR. According to the official Skyrim VR version 1.03 changelog, the new update brings bug fixes and game improvements. In addition, the latest update has added a new option to adjust the motion speed when using free movement with PlayStation Move motion controllers. The patch size is around 305MB.
Check out more details below.
Skyrim VR Update 1.03 Changelog
- A new option to adjust the camera height has been added.
- Added a new option to adjust the motion speed when using free movement with PlayStation®Move motion controllers.
- A new crosshair option when using the PlayStation®Move motion controller has been added to the VR Settings menu.
- When using PlayStation®Move motion controllers, the crosshair now only appears when casting a spell.
- Addressed an issue where left-handed mode did not work as intended.
- Fixed an issue where talent could be used before they were unlocked.
- Skyrim VR Update 1.03 fixed a bug that prevented Eagle Eye talent from working with crossbows.
- Fixed an issue where the Telekinese spell would not work as intended.
- Further bug fixes.
Check your game update and download the Skyrim VR Update 1.03.