Skyrim update 1.22 (Dec. 13, 2021) is now available to download on PS4, PS5(1.001.002), and Xbox. According to the Skyrim 1.22 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay improvements. Apart from this, today’s Skyrim version 1.22 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was also released which added support for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are still experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Skyrim Special edition update 1.22 will resolve a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Skyrim 1.22 PS4 Patch Notes – December 13, 2021 (Updated)
- Added additional translations when downloading creations
- Fixed light flicker in the Ragged Flagon Cistern
- Fixed Palomino Horses missing mane textures
- Fixed an issue some PC Steam players were experiencing when trying to upgrade using their keyboard
- Fixed an issue where Creation Club Bundles were incorrectly showing as “Owned”
- Fixed an issue some players experienced when trying to change button mapping.
- Fixed crashing when spam casting Fireball.
- [PlayStation 4/5 Only] Fixed an issue causing “out of memory” crashes
- [PlayStation 5 Only] Fixed crashing after exiting the Pelagius Wing (Minds of Madness Quest)
- [PlayStation 5 Only] Fixed a crash that would occur when trying to launch the game through “Activities”.
- [Xbox Series X Only] Fixed an issue players encountered when naming their character, setting the default character name to “Prisoner”
- [Xbox Only] Fixed an issue when using the “download all” button
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Addressed invisible players issue
- Fixed game freezing issues.
- Added fixes for various game crashing issues.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Addressed some glitches.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Skyrim update 1.22 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 (version 1.001.002), and Xbox One.