Skyrim update 1.14 is now available for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Skyrim 1.14 patch notes, the new update has added fixes for stuttering/lag, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, the latest Skyrim version 1.14 also added stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a big update was released with support for additional player homes as well as various other changes and improvements. However, some players were experiencing a number of problems when trying to play the game. Today’s Skyrim 1.14 patch for PS4 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
Skyrim update 1.14 Patch Notes
New Creation Club Contents
Civil War Champions
Both sets of armor have updated textures. Screenshots below.
Armor texture updated. Screenshots below.
The Redguard outfits can also be found at Radiant Raiments.
Improving this weapon only requires Arcane Blacksmith perk.
Sunder & Wraithguard
Texture and skinning fixes for Wraithguard itself, and the left gauntlet that pairs with it.
Texture fix for Sunder
Bone Wolf & Plague of the Dead
Zombies and Bone Wolves will now spawn in the world at set locations.
For Plague of the Dead, this is in addition to the original system of zombie encounters.
Arcane Archer (December Patch)
Telekinesis arrows damage increased to 30 from 10.
Fixed elemental damage of elemental arrows.
Vegetable Soup and Venison Stew now properly restore health.
Bug Fixes in Skyrim 1.14
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Skyrim patch 1.14.
- Fixed some glitches with Skyrim PS4 1.14 update.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Skyrim 1.1.14 for PS4 has also added performance and stability improvements.
- Minor gameplay improvements added with Skyrim 1.14.
- Addressed various UI issues.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Skyrim version 1.14.
- Addressed various animation pop issues.