Skyrim update 1.12 is now available for players on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Skyrim 1.12 patch notes, the new update has added fixes for stuttering/lag, game crashing, and UI bugs. In addition, the latest Skyrim version 1.12 also added stability and performance improvements. Check out more details below.
Recently,a big update was released with support for additional player homes as well as various other changes and improvements. However, some players were experiencing a number of problems when trying to play the game. Today’s Skyrim 1.12 patch for PS4 is expected to fix all these issues.
Table of Contents
Skyrim update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Added New Creation Club contents.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Skyrim patch 1.12.
- Fixed some glitches with Skyrim PS4 1.12 update.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Skyrim 1.12 for PS4 has also added performance and stability improvements.
- Minor gameplay improvements added with Skyrim 1.12.
- Addressed various UI issues.
- Added other minor fixes and changes with Skyrim version 1.12.
- Addressed various animation pop issues.