A new Skyrim Special Edition update 1.27 is now rolling out on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X, and Xbox. According to the official Skyrim 1.27 patch notes, the latest update contains various changes, tweaks, and improvements. Apart from this, today’s Skyrim version 1.27 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was also released which added support for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S. Recently, a hotfix was also released. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Skyrim special edition update 1.27 will fix a few of these problems.
Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Skyrim version 1.27 Patch Notes?
- Fixed an issue causing PC players (Steam and Microsoft Store) to crash when entering Kolbjorn Barrow and the Dawnstar Museum.
- Added stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
- Added additional translations when downloaded creations
- Fixed Ash Zombies respawning and finding the player in their home (Ghost of the Tribunal)
- Fixed light flicker in the Ragged Flagon Cistern
- Fixed Palomino Horses missing mane textures
- Fixed an issue where Creation Club Bundles were incorrectly showing as “owned”
- Fixed an issue some players experienced when trying to change button mapping.
- Fixed crashing issue when spam casting Fireball.
Download free Skyrim Anniversary Edition update 1.27 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.