Siralim Ultimate update 0.11.5 (August 30, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Siralim Ultimate patch notes, the latest update addressed issues related to the Unrighteous Fire spell, “Clogged Pores” spell, and other spells.
Previously, a big update added various tweaks, fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several issues with the game.
Siralim Ultimate patch 0.11.5 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Siralim Ultimate Patch Notes (August 30, 2021)
- Addressed an issue where “Unrighteous Fire” spell targeted the wrong creature(s).
- Addressed an issue “Clogged Pores” spell locked targeting to allies.
- Fixed a bug where “Chaos Reign” spell targeted the wrong creature(s).
- Addressed an issue “Greater Dispel” spell targeting didn’t include enemies.
- Addressed an issue Nether Realm with bones caused the bones to respawn after battle.
- Fixed a bug where “Forbidden Unity” spell description incorrectly stated that it didn’t affect the caster.
- Addressed an issue “Dark Summoning” spell only worked on the caster.
- Addressed an issue “Contradiction” trait didn’t put creatures at the bottom of the timeline.
- Fixed a bug where False God Nether Orbs sometimes had the wrong sprite and description.
Download free Siralim Ultimate patch 0.11.5 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.