Sims 4 update 1.24 patch notes is now available for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Sims 4 update 1.24 patch notes, the latest update brings a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Sims 4 1.24 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with balancing, gameplay changes and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Sims 4 1.24 update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Sims 4 Update 1.24 Patch Notes for PS4 & Xbox One (April 7)
FIXES & UPDATES
- Improved compatibility with newer macOS releases.
- Made some small visual and functional improvements to the Main Menu.
- Custom paintings on nearby lots that are taken a picture of from your active lot will now properly flag your lot as custom content when uploading it to the Gallery.
- We addressed an issue resulting in a “Conflicting Block Cluster” error message that could occur while building, preventing you from being able to draw or move walls.
- Non-active traited Sims will no longer get the “Not Enough Exercise” tense moodlet.
- Stair railings will no longer appear incomplete when placed against a half-wall.
- Whims are once again able to be completed after Travel.
- Whims are things your Sims want to do, but you don’t have to.
- You can now safely raise or lower the foundation of The Nookstone lot in Oasis Springs – walls, floors, and furniture will no longer disappear.
- The Tutorial will no longer lock if your Sim is promoted before you are given the “You Need to Gain Skill to be Promoted” task.
- Sims 4 update 1.24 fixed a graphic issue that could occur on Mac with some Intel graphics cards that caused plants in Windenburg to appear blocky when in Laptop Mode.
- So if you are on a Mac, with an intel graphics card, and you are in laptop mode, and you are playing in Windenburg… we got you covered.
- Bulldozing 888 Spire Apartment lots should no longer result in error code 123:28b6ee3b.
- We hope it does not result in error code: 123:456789abcde
- We are fairly certain it should not result in error code: 8675-309
- And under no circumstance should error code 42 occur.
Cats & Dogs
- The male veterinarian coat now has a properly visible ID badge.
- Sims should no longer get the “Chilled” buff when the thermostat is set to warmer.
- Actor prep tasks will no longer reset on traveling.
- Beaches are available for weddings.
- Sims living in dorms should no longer receive high bills to live there.
- The “Take bath with Soaks” and “Take Mud Bath” interactions are once again, once again available on Showertubs.
- Child sims will no longer get a flirty buff after eating Flutterberry.
Realm of Magic
- Magical Clones will no longer become permanent Sims after traveling.
- Sims can once again resume writing books when their familiars are active.
Tiny Living Stuff
- Tiny Home Residential lots added to vacation worlds via The Gallery will now properly convert into rental lots.
Sims 4 update 1.24 is now available for download for PS4 and Xbox One.