The Sims 4 version 1.45 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Sims 4 1.45 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and changes. Apart from this, Sims 4 update 1.45 also includes stability enhancements.
Previously, a big update added new CAS and Buy and Build objects for Hispanic Heritage Month. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Read more details below.
Sims 4 Update 1.45 Patch Notes (Updated) – July 27, 2021
Before telling you about the bug fixes we made in this update, I wanted to mention that in the last patch notes there was a slight mistake when referring to the improvements for Gallery and downloading a lot made with the bb.moveobjects cheat. For players, it actually means that you don’t need to manually activate the cheat prior to placing a lot from the Gallery for the objects to be exactly where the creator put them. Sorry for the confusion!
Oh! And if you are worried about Trophies and/or Achievements, this improvement doesn’t hinder either.
- For Simmers on PlayStation, Cottage Living now appears among the Expansion Packs in the “Packs” section of the Main Menu. We also reinstated Cats & Dogs there as it had wandered off as well.
- For Simmers on Xbox, Cottage Living now shows its price on its information page from the Main Menu. Cats & Dogs and My First Pet Stuff have also returned and now take you to the bundle page on the Microsoft Store instead of a page saying it was Unavailable.
The Sims 4
- Actors, Decorators, and Freelancers all… Sims in Gig-based careers once again can accept Gigs from the Career panel to earn those precious Simoleons. Make it werrrrk!
- Zoomers Food Delivery has trained their delivery Zoomers (or is it Zoomies? Think about it!) to ACTUALLY deliver the food Sims have ordered. We apologize for all those missed meals.
Cats & Dogs
- Pets in pre-existing households now are back with their households. Their absence just was not right – Pets are as much part of the Household as the Ghosts… just sayin’.
- New Mermaids no longer lose their tails and Hydration bar when swimming. For Mermaids made between the previous update and this one, you can restore their “Mermaidness” by eating Mermadic Kelp to become human and eating it again to become a Mermaid. You can also use the cheat “traits.equip_trait trait_OccultMermaid_TYAE” as a workaround as well.
- Addressed Menus issues.
- Addressed some UI issues.
- Added various stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
- Addressed various glitches.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Sims 4 version 1.45 for PS4 and Xbox One.