The Sims 4 patch 1.31 changelog released for PS4 players. The new patch is also rolling out for and Xbox One players. According to the official Sims 4 1.31 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life changes. Apart from this, Sims 4 patch 1.31 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with balancing, gameplay changes, and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Sims 4 version 1.31 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in the Sims 4 patch 1.31?
- Mouse hovering over purchased traits will no longer display the text “Not available for Robots.”
- Fixed an issue in which Lots with applied Terrain Manipulation were being placed backwards when downloaded from The Gallery.
- Fixed an issue in which Terrain Paint did not apply correctly under trees or foundations.
- The UI team did some housekeeping and have fixed some background stretching happening in career panels.
- Blinking shadows no longer appear when placing windows in basement levels that are of the same variant.
- Color swatches for Build Mode item “Large Dancing Water Emitter” have been fixed.
- Staircases will no longer get cut through trims when there is no landing. Safety first!
- Some flowers and trees in Gibbs Hill will no longer appear to be floating as Sims walk by.
- Civil Designer Sims will no longer come home after work wearing random footwear.
- Fixed an issue that caused some color swatch glitches on Civil Designer outfits.
Realm of Magic
- Sims 4 1.31 fixed an issue with thumbnails generated in The Gallery for Toddlers that generated not only their Sim form but also included their Spellcaster form.
- What’s that? Did you still hear the sounds of knitting when cancelling knitting interactions? <singsongy voice> Not a problem anymore.
- Fixed an issue with asset cfHair_SP17LocsLong that made it display all adult color swatches.
Download free Sims 4 update 1.31 for PS4 and Xbox One.