The Sims 4 patch 1.30 update released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Sims 4 1.30 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements. Apart from this, the Sims 4 update version 1.30 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which with various new features like ladders, free Window/Door placement, firefighters, and bills & utilities. Recently, a minor hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Sims 4 1.30 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Sims 4 1.30 changelog?
- We have once again vanquished yet another villainous version of Error Code 134. This time it is Error Code 134:64b8a94a, distant cousin of the original Error Code 134.
- What is Error 134? Baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me… no more.
- Fixed an issue related to curvature points on Roofs. They should work better now.
- Controller layout screens have been updated to reflect the additional controls used in the Spark’d Challenges tabs in The Gallery. So many buttons, so much to see and do.
- Fixed an issue that generated an error message when submitting an item to Spark’d Challenges from Player’s catalog.
Cats & Dogs
- Retrained our good Doggos and Cattos so that they can eat also not on command. So they will no longer eat only when they are told. Give them all the treats anyway – they are such good bois and girls!
- Fixed an issue where NPC Sims would continuously steal objects from Lots without having the Kleptomaniac Trait. They were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should.
- Fixed an issue in ‘Green’ Lots that did not allow Aurora Borealis and other phenomena to display. I’m glad we fixed this, now enjoy what nature has to offer.
- Fixed an issue that made some drinks and food options be duplicated, or go missing, on restaurants’ menus. I’m all for more of everything, but this seemed a bit extreme, though double coffees… mmm coffee…
- Fixed an issue that prevented PlayStation 4 and macOS players from applying the unlockbytag SP17 successfully. All the knits belong to you.
- Sims will no longer constantly knit autonomously. Ok now, we know knitting is wonderful, but there IS a thing like too much knitting. *distant chants of ‘That’s right!’*
- If you subscribe to EA Access you may notice the logo displayed on the pack information screens is now displayed as EA Play as part of a rebrand of EA’s subscription.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Fixed framerate drop and lag issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Stuttering and lag issues addressed with this update.
- Other minor under the hood fixes
Download free Sims 4 patch 1.30 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.