A new SimRail – The Railway Simulator: Prologue update released on PC. According to the official SimRail – The Railway Simulator: Prologue patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s SimRail – The Railway Simulator: Prologue patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
SimRail – The Railway Simulator: Prologue Patch Notes – November 17, 2021
- Performance improvements
- Bugfixes related to departure time indicator
- Rotation is now correctly applied to TrackIR data
- 34WE brake controller behavior improvements, EP at full braking position is now applied faster
- E186 brake behavior improvements, G/P brake mode switch and >=5bar brake position should work properly now
- E186 controller improvements, max power position applies power gradually, power is blocked when brake handle is not in drive position
- Trainset in cargo mission now have appropriate brake mode set (G for first 5 cars, P for remaining cars)