Sifu version 1.13 (1.013) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, and PC. According to the official Sifu 1.13 patch notes, the latest update brings various tweaks and changes to the game. Apart from this, today’s Sifu version 1.13 (1.013.000) also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major Sifu update 1.09 added new difficulty options, a new outfit feature, dark mode and Dark Mode as well as added support of 5.1 sound systems as well as the 21:9 format resolutions.
Unfortunately, some players are reporting issues with the game. Today’s Sifu patch 1.13 will resolve a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Sifu Patch 1.13 Notes (1.013.000) – September 14, 2022
- [GOALS] Fix an issue where certain goals were not retroactively unlock in the case unlock conditions were fulfilled in a run of a previous version
- [PHOTO MODE] Fix an issue where using Back input with settings menu opened would make the text disappears in photo mode.
- [PHOTO MODE] Fix an issue where the settings menu could not be opened in some cases.
- [PHOTO MODE] Fix an issue where the “S” key on keyboard was shared between two different input actions, making it impossible to navigate with the camera
- [MUSIC] Fix an issue where the music would abruptly stop when ending a certain fight in “The Tower” level.
- [SKILLS] Fix a visual issue where the permanently unlock skills from a previous version would appear invisible or grayed out in Skills & Character menus.
- [SCORING] Various tweaks on new scoring system – (Avoid/Deflect and parries + taunts will not increase your score anymore to avoid exploits, but higher health enemies give higher score)
Download free Sifu update 1.13 on PlayStation 4, PC, and PS5.