Worms Rumble update 1.07 (1.007.000) patch notes for PS4 is now available for players. According to Worms Rumble 1.07 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes to the game. Apart from this, Worms Rumble patch 1.07 (1.007) also includes general stability improvements.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are reporting several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Worms Rumble version 1.07 will resolve a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Worms Rumble 1.07(1.007.000)?
- The Guard bar regenerates more slowly and starts regenerating later.
- On Easy Difficulty, Tengu Fencers no longer parry player attacks. Instead, they use their Spin Attack when a player uses too many identical attacks in a row.
- Worms Rumble patch 1.04 added small pause before their running double attack
- To make fighting them more dynamic, slightly lowered the number of hits they can take while their guard is broken before they launch a counterattack
- The player takes dramatically lowered damage when hit during knockdown animation.
- Added a tutorial prompt in Tengu Fencer mini-boss fight explaining how Tengu Fencers parry mechanic works
- Added extra tutorial screen explaining Style Multiplayer and Style Tokens on Level 1
- Changed the Join keybind from Tab to Insert
- Fixed the tutorial splash screen that appeared empty for some players during the first Essence Extractor fight
- Fixed an automatic fail that happened after failing and restarting the second Essence Extractor fight
- Worms Rumble version 1.04 fixed a bug that disallowed reenabling AA settings
- Fixed an infinite loop that occurred then players failed to enable/disable Fullscreen
- Added more detailed loading screen art
- Fixed wonky footstep colliders on level 7
- Added more background critters to levels 03 and 06
Download free Worms Rumble update 1.07 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.