Shieldwall update (Sep 3, 2021) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Shieldwall patch notes, the latest update added a new map (Desert Arena), chat in the multiplayer lobby, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing several issues with the game. Today’s Shieldwall patch will address a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Shieldwall Patch Notes – August 21, 2021
- A new map (Desert Arena) is available for Custom Battles and Multiplayer Matches
- Chat in multiplayer lobby
- Now the host can allow/disallow changing settings for clients in MP lobby
- Map list was improved
- Server list was improved, now it shows more information
- New loading screen art was added to the game
- Better match statistics shows GPM and faction without hovering over anything. It helps to share/save match results using screenshots without losing this information
- Also match statistics shows who started in a castle for special maps like Alesia or Alexandria
- Easy difficulty became more easier for all the missions. It still opens the maps for multiplayer and custom battles
- A bot with Wall Keeper AI logic now will change his behaviour in the last quarter of the match, so now it’s easier to capture the last castle in some missions
- Defensive AI logic was improved this way too
- Reinforcements in Battle of Alesia became little weaker
- Spearmen and swordsmen were slightly rebalanced
- Pharsalus, Nile River and Nicopolis got additional GPM for the flags
- The bug when player was able to connect to a running game was fixed
- The bug when 4th player comes to the server, but the map is not changed to the one for 4 players was fixed. So now there is no situation when the player does not see himself in a lobby
- Previous and next map buttons now work correctly
- Nicopolis has returned the lost map border
- The bug of overlapping and stuck in-game menus was fixed
- Some replication rules were improved. Now MP should work smoother
Download Shieldwall patch on PC (Steam).