Shieldwall update is now rolling out for PC (Steam) players. According to the official Shieldwall patch notes, the latest update added a new map with an epic arena and various other fixes.
Previously, a big update was released with new features and bug fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Shieldwall patch will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Shieldwall Patch Notes (September 26, 2021)
- Coliseum map for Multiplayer and Custom battles.
- The map includes new type of flags – flags with a blue asterisk. Those flags can’t be captured, also they don’t give team points, so the map creates new interesting game conditions.
- One more music track was added to the game. There are two tracks left before the album will be uploaded on Steam.
- Multiplayer synchronization was improved. It’s about soldiers logic. Now they should work smoother.
- Mouse sensitivity was added to the settings.
- An option to switch off chat in multiplayer was added to the settings (one parent asked for those option, so now it’s in the game).
- Time limit of 40 minutes was changed to 45 minutes in match settings in lobby menu.
- Music repeat bug was fixed. Now you don’t get the same track twice in a row.
- A bug when the Standard’s aura doesn’t affect the hero right just after Standard has respawned was fixed.
- A sphere of Standard’s aura (Press “P”) works properly in multiplayer now. The bug was fixed.
- Spearman’s attack speed has been reduced.
- Greek Hoplite’s cost was increased from 20 to 25.
- Some standards were rebalanced, including the main sign of the Greek Standard was nerfed.
- A navigation bug in a roman stone castle on Desert Arena map was fixed.
Download free Shieldwall patch is now available for download on PC.