Sheltered 2 update 1.0.4 is now available to download for PC players. According to the official Sheltered 2 patch notes, the latest update addressed various issues and squash some bugs. Apart from this, Sheltered 2 patch 1.0.4 also includes a fix for certain power issues and water intake
Previously, a big update added Jiu Feng Smuggler Pack 3 with new Weapon Charms, Weapon Colors, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Sheltered 2 patch 1.0.4 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Sheltered 2 Patch Notes (September 24, 2021)
- Holding cell light is now removed when deconstructed
- Fixed issue with Recycler stopping drawing power
- Fixed issue where prisoners leaving would cause faction members to become unresponsive
- Fixed issue with Los Muertos prisoners having corrupted mesh when in holding cell
- Fixed issue with Weather Manager not spawning rain when loading a save
- Fixed issue with Water Filter not registering current rain fall when loading a save
- Fixed issue where you could gain very high stats during customisation by switching to a custom
stats setup and then switching body type
- Fixed issue with food going missing when cancelling a queued eat job
- Possible fix implemented for rain not coming when forecast
- Removed “Fuel low” warnings from notifications panel
- Temporarily disabled planter thief
Download free Sheltered 2 update 1.0.4 is now available for download on PC.