Sheltered 2 update 1.0.10 is now available to download for PC players. According to the official Sheltered 2 patch notes, the latest update released with various fixes. Apart from this, Sheltered 2 patch 1.0.10 also includes weapon balancing.
Previously, a big update added Jiu Feng Smuggler Pack 3 with new Weapon Charms, Weapon Colors, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Sheltered 2 patch 1.0.10 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Sheltered 2 Patch Notes (October 20, 2021)
- Fixed issue with visitors no longer arriving
- Fixed an issue where arranged trade meetings would become broken if the region is no longer controlled by the faction
- Fixed issue where drug items could be traded infinitely
- Fixed issue where members could become stuck when being loaned out to another faction as part of a quest
- Fixed issue with final part of Los Muertos quest line which would not allow it to be completed
- Fixed issue which caused objects to make continuous sounds
- Fixed issue where it was possible to duplicate items from a crafting ghost
- Fixed issue where faction members would use the sink when there was no water
- Fixed an issue where a destroyed faction’s faction events would stay on the map
- Fixed broken drug mixing recipes
- Laboratory mixing history is now retained on save/load
- Fixed an issue where the max integrity of an object could be improved by partially deconstructing and then reconstructing it again
- Fixed issue with breachers running off during breach
- Fixed an issue where exiting out of a trade or walking away from an encounter, whilst working a location, will result in the loss of the generated items
- Fixed an issue where vehicle parts would be lost when deconstructing vehicles
- Fixed an issue where hostages for rescue jobs would spawn on the incorrect tiles
- Reduced the buffer zone for the map camera edge of screen scrolling
- Fixed an issue where a room would be created on save/load where a partition wall is partially built
- Fixed an issue where the wind speed (for the wind turbines) would randomise every time you saved and reloaded
- Weapon balancing
- All 3 stamina melee weapons have had their damage reduced
- All ranged weapons have had their damage and stamina per shot increased
- Updated the stairwell model to fill the cell
- Can now deconstruct the starting pantry and medicine cabinet
- Added sand and silicon to workable Mines. Removed metal from workable Mines. Added metal to workable Recycling Centres
- Working workable locations will now end when 10 items have been crafted
- Body part targeting no longer resets to the torso and will now remember whatever it was last set to on the previous attack
- CQC skill has been reduced to a single level instead of two. The damage of the attack has been reduced to 40%
Download free Sheltered 2 update 1.0.10 is now available for download on PC.