Shadow of the Tomb Raider update 20 (build 1.0.453.0) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Shadow of the Tomb Raider patch notes, the latest update added new improved shadow denoiser, updated multiplayer infrastructures, and more.
Previously, an update was released with various gameplay changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game.
Today’s Shadow of the Tomb Raider patch will fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Patch Notes (build 453.0) – November 16, 2021
New features and upgrades in this patch include:
- Upgraded NVIDIA DLSS to the latest version.
- New improved shadow denoiser for use with ray traced shadows.
- Updates to multiplayer infrastructure to use Epic Online Services. Use of an Epic account is entirely optional.
- Fixed specific compatibility issues with Intel GPU hardware.
Epic and Steam account linking and crossplay.
- If you’ve never linked your Steam and Epic accounts, you can launch and play Tomb Raider through Steam just as you always could.
- If you have previously linked your Steam and Epic accounts the game will not automatically use your linked account. If you wish make use of your linked accounts, please enable the feature from the options menu>>multiplayer.
- You can unlink your Steam account via your Epic account settings, or disable the use of it from the in-game menu.
Download free Shadow of the Tomb Raider patch on PC.