Shadow of the Tomb Raider update 1.13 for PS4, Xbox One, and Steam released. A new Shadow of the Tomb Raider 1.13 update has added fixes for issues related to crashing, framerate drop, stuttering/lag, and more. In addition, the latest Shadow of the Tomb Raider patch 1.13 also contains performance and stability improvements.
A previous update was released with various gameplay changes and fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Shadow of the Tomb Raider version 1.13 patch is expected to fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Advance patch in preparation of the upcoming downloadable Content – The Price of Survival.
- New Trophies added with the new downloadable content.
- New Game+ save games that have completed the story can now be used to start further New Game+ playthroughs.
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Shadow of the Tomb Raider update 1.13.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider 1.13 has added stability and performance improvements.
- Added various under the hood improvements.
- Added various fixes glitches with the Shadow of the Tomb Raider patch 1.13.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider update 1.13 is now available for download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam.