Settlement Survival update 0.84.199.755 released for PC(Steam) players. According to the official Settlement Survival patch notes, the latest update added various optimizations and fixes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Settlement Survival version will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Settlement Survival Patch Notes – December 3, 2021
- Optimized vendors’ behavior: Now vendors won’t take those types of medicine needed to be used in clinic and hospital from marketplace.
- Optimized building process of Great Castle.
- Optimized the trigger time of disasters. (New save required)
- Optimized the description of events (after selecting different choices).
- Adjusted the effects of shoes type items.
- Adjusted the effects of beer and spirits.
- Adjusted the working animation and job description of Reed Farmer, Sand Digger and Actor.
- Corrected the production building of Down Jacket in Help Logs.
- Fixed the issue that Great Castle not showing up the building switch.
- Fixed the issue that sheriff’s work doesn’t add proficiency of Quality of Life
- Fixed the issue that corns cannot be searched in supply station. (in Chinese version)