Sekiro Shadows Die Twice update 1.04 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4. According to the official Sekiro Shadows Die Twice update 1.04 patch notes, the latest update adds some game balancing, fixes for stuttering/lag, and UI bugs. Apart from this, the latest Sekiro patch 1.04 also contains stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with minor changes and balancing. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Sekiro Shadows Die Twice patch 1.04 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue with the Vitality / Posture adjustments in the “Blazing Bull”.
- Sekiro Shadows Die Twice patch 1.04 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Fixed issue with textures.
- Added UI Improvements.
- Fixed low framerate/stuttering issues with Shadows Die Twice version 1.04.
- Fixed some minor glitches.
- Sekiro Shadows Die Twice update 1.04 added various performance and stability improvements.
- Added minor bug fixes and changes with Sekiro Shadows Die Twice version 1.04
Sekiro Shadows Die Twice update 1.04 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download.