Secret Neighbor April 30 update is now rolling out for PC players. According to the official Secret Neighbor patch notes, the latest patch added various bug fixes. Apart from this, there is also stability and performance improvements.
Recently, a minor update was released with minor gameplay changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Secret Neighbor update is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Secret Neighbor Update Patch Notes (April 30, 2020)
- Added 2 radar-activating buttons per map. Map 1 – under the far staircase in the library and on the roof. Map 2 – in the partially fenced-off room and upstairs, in the workshop with the moving staircase. The buttons can be activated by anyone. Silhouettes will be visible to the person who activated the button and to the Neighbor.
- Added new Neighbor skins, obtainable with coins.
- New sounds (Neighbor’s door, moving platforms, etc.).
- Emote wheel for Neighbor. There’s only one emote right now, but technically it’s still a wheel! More emotes are coming soon.
- Updated character icons and avatar backgrounds.
- Now in Quick Game random map is selected by default.
- We’ve decided to keep item collection in the game. Instead of easter eggs, there are now coins.
- We’ve changed the game’s architecture in order for it to support the level editor. Those changes are running deep, so it’s possible you’ll encounter new/old bugs.
- You can now mute players while loading.