Sea of Thieves update 220.127.116.11 is now available to download on Xbox One and PC. According to the official Sea Of Thieves patch notes, the latest SOT update brings various tweaks and changes to the game.
Previously, a big update added Season 6 update added Bury Treasure, Share Map, Cannon Rowboats, Fireworks, and Flares. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s SOT game update 18.104.22.168 will address a few of these issues.
Read the full details below.
Sea Of Thieves 22.214.171.124 Release Notes – September 29, 2022
‘The Sirens’ Prize’ (September 15th – September 29th)
- Belle has been on the trail of a particularly disturbing rumour, and has unearthed information about an approaching “Time of Resurrection”.
- Fearing the worst, she decides new alliances must be made and sets a plan in motion – a plan that will once again require the most fearless pirates to join her cause.
- Speak to Larinna to begin this new Adventure, before heading to meet Belle at Plunder Valley. Then prepare for an undersea journey through well-defended Siren Shrines, seeking invaluable artefacts from an age long gone…
- Pirates who fully complete this Adventure will earn an exclusive Title and a cosmetic reward to serve as a Memento of their quest.
Captains of Adventure Milestones
- Players reaching Class 50 in any Pirate Alignment will now unlock the achievement entitled A Professional Pirate. Players who had already reached Class 50 in an Alignment prior to this update will just need to raise the Class again to trigger the achievement.
- Players reaching Class 50 in any Ship Alignment will now unlock the achievement entitled A Seasoned Ship. Players who had already reached Class 50 in an Alignment prior to this update will just need to raise the Class again to trigger the achievement.
- When browsing the Pirate Emporium, the Mandrake Costume now shows the correct artwork.
Legend of the Veil Shipwreck Graveyards Temporarily Disabled
- Following reports of server instability and potential economy impact, crews taking on a Legend of the Veil Voyage will temporarily no longer find themselves directed to a Shipwreck Graveyard as part of their Voyage. The team are working on a resolution and intend to return this experience in a future update.
Saved Ship Customisations Not Persisting
- Captains may find that saved customisations such as ship liveries and decorations do not always persist between sessions.
Reduced Server Performance
- Players may experience scenarios where they encounter ping spikes at random while playing, resulting in rubberbanding or client stutters. While improvements were most recently released in update 2.5.3, the team continue to work on further improvements for future updates.
Ranged and Melee Weapon Hit Detection
- In areas of intense action, players may find themselves firing shots or landing strikes that do not cause damage to their targets. While small improvements continue to be delivered during our regular updates, we are continuing to investigate and identify further improvements to the player combat experience.
SOT Update 126.96.36.199 Download Size
Xbox Series X: 5.11 GB
Xbox Series S: 3.39 GB
Xbox One X: 5.11 GB
Xbox One: 3.39 GB
Microsoft Store: 5 GB
Steam: 4.05 GB
Download free Sea of Thieves update 188.8.131.52 on Xbox One and PC.