A new Sea of Thieves update 126.96.36.199 is now available to download on Xbox One and PC. According to the official Sea Of Thieves patch notes, the latest update brings additional fixes based on feedback from the community.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s SOT game update 188.8.131.52 will address a few of these issues. Read full details below.
‘The Forsaken Hunter’
- Players sent to the Ferry of the Damned while taking part in this Adventure will no longer find their equipment, clothing, vanity items and emotes removed.
- Players affected by the above issue who also found some visual traits of their pirate removed, such as freckles or scars, will find them returned upon loading the game after downloading this update.
Legend of the Veil Voyage
- Crews defeating a Soulflame Captain during a Haunted Island encounter will now earn the correct number of rewards and gain the intended Emissary Grade progression when playing as an Emissary.
- Steam players should now find that when an achievement is unlocked in the game, it is also consistently unlocked within Steam. Anyone missing previously unlocked achievements should load the game following this update to force those achievements to unlock.
Sea Of Thieves Patch 184.108.40.206 Known Issues
Reduced Server Performance
- Players may experience scenarios where they encounter ping spikes at random while playing, resulting in rubberbanding or client stutters. While more improvements were released in update 2.5.3, the team continue to work on further improvements for future updates.
Ranged and Melee Weapon Hit Detection
- In areas of intense action, players may find themselves firing shots or landing strikes that do not cause damage to their targets. While small improvements continue to be delivered during our regular updates, we are continuing to investigate and identify further improvements to the player combat experience.
Download free Sea of Thieves update 220.127.116.11 on Xbox One and PC.