Sea of Thieves update 22.214.171.124 released on Xbox One and PC players. According to the official Sea Of Thieves patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes and fixes.
Previously, a big update added Season 5 update added Bury Treasure, Share Map, Cannon Rowboats, Fireworks, and Flares.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues with the game. Today’s SOT game update 126.96.36.199 will address a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Sea Of Thieves 188.8.131.52 Release Notes – April 28, 2022
‘The Shrouded Deep’
- All crew members who aid in summoning the Shrouded Ghost will now unlock the Deed within the Adventures menu.
Legend of the Veil Voyage
- Larger crews will no longer gain Athena’s Fortune Emissary Grade progression at a faster rate when completing quests within the Legend of the Veil.
- Ancient iconography used across the Legend of the Veil Quest Book pages and cosmetic rewards has now been adjusted.
‘The Shrouded Deep’ Server Migration
- Crews who migrate across servers after placing an enchanted Megalodon effigy on the Ritual Table may find that the effigy is not present on the destination server.
‘The Shrouded Deep’ Defeated Megalodon Rewards
- Following the defeat of the Shrouded Ghost or another summoned Megalodon, rewards may remain beneath the surface, requiring players to swim down and retrieve them.
Reduced Server Performance
- Players may experience scenarios where they encounter ping spikes at random while playing, resulting in rubberbanding or client stutters.
Steam Achievement Unlocking Issues
- Some Steam players may find that after an achievement is unlocked in the game, it is not unlocked within Steam.
Ranged and Melee Weapon Hit Detection
- In areas of intense action, players may find themselves firing shots or landing strikes that do not cause damage to their targets. While small improvements continue to be delivered during our regular updates, we are continuing to investigate and identify further improvements to the player combat experience.