Sea Of Thieves update 220.127.116.11 patch notes (June 26, 2020) released for Xbox One and PC players. According to the official Sea Of Thieves patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor changes to the game.
Previously, a big update added Captain Jack Sparrow, new enemies, new Trials and Deeds, new Events, and much more.
Unfortunately, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s update will address a few of these issues. Read full details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in Sea Of Thieves Update 18.104.22.168 (June 26, 2021)?
Sea of Thieves: A Pirate’s Life
As a result of feedback from the community, this release predominantly targets a number of improvements and fixes to ‘The Sunken Pearl’ Tall Tale when multiple crews are playing through the experience together.
‘The Sunken Pearl’ Multi-Crew Improvements
- During the Battle of the Silver Blade, resource barrels will now be restocked each time the encounter is reset.
- When a crew completes the Tall Tale and leaves the shrine, it will now reset more quickly, allowing subsequent crews to progress through the Tale.
- The Chest of Everlasting Sorrow will now respawn at a faster rate once taken by a crew, allowing subsequent crews to retrieve a chest.
- When reloading a ranged weapon, sprinting or stowing will now correctly interrupt the animation and restart it again once the weapon is raised.
- ‘The Sunken Pearl’ – Upon locating Jack’s Compass, it will now direct players more closely to the correct location to make progress.
- ‘The Sunken Pearl’ – When a crew progresses through the Silver Blade battle location, the Siren Threshold will now correctly reset, allowing another crew to enter.
- ‘The Sunken Pearl’ – When a crew progresses through the Siren Queen encounter location, the Siren Threshold will now correctly reset, allowing another crew to enter.
- ‘The Sunken Pearl’ – When restarting the Tale from Chapter Four, the coral needing to be activated to open the door is now correctly lit.
- ‘Dark Brethren’ – Ocean Crawlers appearing during the encounter will no longer emerge from the same location and stand in the same spot.
- ‘Lords of the Sea’ – Leaving the Tunnels of the Damned and starting this Tale in the same session will no longer cause the Siren Spire to become hidden when approaching.
- ‘Lords of the Sea’ – The ‘An Eternal Pirate Life’ and ‘A Pirate’s Life For Me’ achievements now require the correct criteria when progressing through the Tale.
- When a Crab emerges during a Tall Tale or emergent encounter, it will now show its full animation and not move immediately into an attack.
- Equipping the Eternal Freedom Cannons on the Brigantine will now allow players to fire themselves out at the correct angle.
Performance and Stability
- Improved rate of successful server migrations when reaching the end of the Tunnels of the Damned in ‘A Pirate’s Life’ and ‘Captains of the Damned’ Tall Tales.
- Improved client stability when travelling through the Tunnels of the Damned.
- Improved server stability, reducing scenarios where crews are removed from a game session.