Sea Of Thieves update 1.1.3 for Xbox One and PCs is now available for download. According to the official Sea Of Thieves 1.1.3 patch notes, the latest update has added Megalodons as a new permanent threat in the seas. In addition, Sea Of Thieves patch 1.1.3 has also added various bug fixes and improvements. The update size is around 2.5GB on Xbox One and PC. Check out more details below.
The previous update was released with Skeleton Thrones event, Bilge Rat Progression Screen, Bilge Rat Cosmetics and more.
Sea Of Thieves Update 1.1.3 Patch Notes (June 20)
- Megalodon – Since the retreat of The Hungering One back into the deep, there have been reported sightings of other Megalodons terrorising the Sea of Thieves. It’s been discovered that these new Megalodons have different personalities – some seem to turn tail at the sight of a Galleon, whilst others are said to be just as unforgiving as The Hungering One!
- Gold bag icons – The icons for the Bilge Rat gold bags have been updated to better show the value of the gold within!
- Reduced frequency of client hangs on Skeleton Forts.
- Significantly improved stability when loading new areas.
- Multiple server and client crash fixes.
- Resolved an ‘X Marks the Spot’ location on Kraken’s Fall where the chest was impossible to dig up.
- Grand Admiral Hull livery on the Sloop now correctly matches the Galleon.
- Resolved an issue causing the PC client to hang upon closing.
- Some players travel in an unintended direction when fired from a cannon.
- Being poisoned by a snake can show the VFX a second time.
- Bilge Rat Doubloons have not been correctly rewarded to a number of players who earned them through the Skeleton Thrones event.
- The Hungering Deep rewards were not received by a number of players who earned them.
Sea Of Thieves Update 1.1.3 (June 20) is now available for download on Xbox One and Windows 10.