Check out more details below.
Sea Of Thieves update 1.0.5 Patch Notes (April 24)
- New Message from Beyond – The Ferryman was unhappy with the text that had been written describing how to ‘Scuttle’ a ship, so he made them write a better version – and then walk the plank.
- Reload! – Adjusted position of the Ammo Crates on both ships, so they are easier to interact with.
- Play the next song! – Players will no longer play the same shanty twice in a row.
- UI Improvements – Images in the Vanity & Clothing Chests now load gracefully when browsing. In addition all UI screens now fade in when opened – Fancy!
- Resolved issues where Skeleton Fort or Bounty Quest Skeletons failed to spawn correctly.
- Players will no longer be stuck with a single weapon slot and players weapon choice will now also persist across sessions.
- Ships will no longer ping up into the sky when sinking.
- [PC] Push to talk option will no longer reset to default (disabled) between sessions.
- “You Can Always Trust The Untrustworthy” achievement can now be unlocked.
- Kraken is no longer able to spawn around rocks.
- Kraken tentacle should always be visible when holding a player.
- Pocket watch should no longer display as closed when being shown to another player.
- Skeletons and animals should no longer despawn when players climb in and out of the cannon.
- Rogue Sea Dog Trousers and Royal Sovereign Trousers should now unlock when the requirements are met.
- Lore Item descriptions are now localised.
- Reduced popping of UI in Quick Menu.
- It is no longer possible to clip through the ship when jumping on the Banana Barrel.
- Wrong company icon is no longer incorrectly displayed for a split second if user is trying to get XP from 2 different companies.
- It is no longer possible to drop behind the bar and get stuck in the Pirate Hideout.
- Updates to incorrect NPC dialogue lines.
- Getting into a cannon then getting back out should no longer skip the Tutorial.
- Players just outside the inky murk will now hear Kraken fight audio when it attacks other ships.
- Resolved issue where players could hear repeating audio SFX.
- Resolved issue where Gunpowder kegs could spawn outside of player reach.
- Fixed a potential client deadlock when encountering a networking error.
- Multiple server crash fixes.
- Some players cannot see their downloadable content in game.
- Players may experience details of their pirate (such as hair colour / scars) looking different from their initial selection.
- Players may encounter a grey screen when launching the game.
- Players are experiencing delayed achievements and commendations from in-game actions.
Check your game update and download the latest Sea Of Thieves update 1.0.5