A new SCUM update 0.8.023 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official SCUM patch notes, the latest update addressed the bug where the M1 Garand would take all magazines as M1 clips. Additionally, today’s SCUM version 0.8.023 also fixed the issue where vehicles could cause a fatal error.
Previously, a major SCUM update 0.8 added new changes and fixes. Recently, hotfix 2.36 was also released with minor tweaks. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s SCUM update 0.8.023 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Read the official patch notes below.
SCUM 0.8.023 Patch Notes – January 26, 2023
- Fixed the bug where the M1 Garand would take all magazines as M1 clips.
- Fixed the issue where vehicles could cause a fatal error.
- Fixed the bug where Chinese lantern and chandelier could not be built on brick and cement BB elements.
- Improved enter and exit checks for vehicles.
- Added a gold price graph to the ATM buy and sell gold panels displaying the prices of gold over the past 30 days.
- Buried traps will no longer be logged every time they are loaded from the database.
- Adjusted the server browser UI so servers cannot take up too much space with multi-line names.