SCUM Update 0.6.19.43166 Patch Notes – February 2, 2022
A new SCUM update 0.6.19.43166 is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official SCUM patch notes, the latest hotfix added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s SCUM patch 0.6.19.43166 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in SCUM February 2, 2022 Update?
- Fixed the bug when injecting Phoenix tears would sometimes cause a game crash.
- Fixed the bug that allowed Base building in forbidden zones. Existing elements will be deleted.
- Fixed the bug where you could not craft items with Foosters blade.
- Fixed the bug where sometimes items would not show usage when in hands.
- Fixed the bug that caused whitelisted and password protect servers not register logs.
- Fixed the bug that made killbox gas always kill prisoners.
- Fixed the bug that prevented drag and dropping sledgehammers.
- Fixed the bug where admin drones could not drag and drop items.
- Fixed the bug where picking up the double bang firecracker would cause the pick up sound play on loop.
- Fixed a bug where you could not cycle or type in chat when in the drone.
- Fixed a bug where admin commands were being logged in the login log.
Jack Johnson mainly writes about game-related news and updates. He is a passionate gamer, music lover, and traveler.