SCUM update 0.5.12.36268 is now rolling out on PC. According to the official Scum patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to locks, multiple server crashes, container item weight, and more.
Previously, a hotfix was released with various fixes for crashes and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s SCUM patch 0.5.12.36268 will address a few of these errors.
SCUM Hotfix 0.5.12.36268 Patch Notes
- Fixed the issue where admins could not remove locks from chests/doors/vehicles.
- Possible fixes for multiple server crashes.
- Fixed the issue where you could not use voice chat or hear other people using voice chat while in the drone.
- Addressed a bug where backpack would stay on prisoners back after other prisoner takes it in hands.
- Addressed a bug with container item weight not updating correctly.
- Fixed a bug where flashlight couldn’t be turned on or off in multiplayer mode.
Download free SCUM update 0.5.12.36268 for PC.