Satisfactory update 7 (0.7.1.1) is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Satisfactory patch notes, the latest update addressed game crashing bugs.
Previously, a major Satisfactory update 6 added various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Satisfactory patch 7 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Satisfactory Patch Notes – December 12, 2022
- Addressed a very rare crash related to the build effect while building Blueprints
- Fixed the To-Do list showing 0’s on recipes and crashing the game while trying to edit it sometimes when reloading a save
- Addressed being able to place Coal generators at the edge of Blueprints and still have them hook to power
- Fixed being unable to upgrade FICSMAS Power Lights
- Addressed Clients not being able to place Power Poles off a Power Cable in the Blueprint Designer
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behavior with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
Download free Satisfactory patch for PC (Steam).