A Satisfactory update 5 (0.5.2.1) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Satisfactory patch notes, the latest update addressed some old issues and some of the new issues introduced in the last patch.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Read more details below.
Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Satisfactory patch 5 will fix a few of these issues.
Satisfactory Patch Notes – May 24, 2022
- Stations cannot be placed inside Path blocks anymore, path signals now give a proper error message if a station is found inside a block.
- Short blocks, about 75% the size of a train cart, should now work with path signals.
- Fixed Path signals placed right after a station being incorrectly reserved by trains going to the station.
- If the timetable changes and the next station changes, trains should properly re-path now.
- Fixed timetable getting “Invalid next stop” if the current station was removed when it is also the last station on the list.
- Current stop should now properly display for clients in multiplayer or dedicated servers.
- Fixed Truck Stations displaying at the center of the map
- Remaining issues related to Path/Block Signals in the scenarios we have looked at can be solved by rearranging the signalling, replacing path signals before stations with block signals, using path signals at intersections and block signals along one-directional tracks, so consider trying those options if you’re still having issues.
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behaviour with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
Download free Satisfactory patch for PC (Steam).