A Satisfactory update 5 (v0.5.1.1) is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Satisfactory patch notes, the latest added various quality of life fixes and changes.
Previously, a big update was released with various bug fixes and changes. Read more details below.
Satisfactory Patch Notes – November 25, 2021
- Vehicle path arrows in UI now have the correct positions
- Fixed a possible exploit in Vehicle fuel calculations
Fixed a bug where Trains colliding at low speed could spam particle effects, leading to poor performance and could cause the game to crash in some cases
- Made Vehicles take available fuel for as long as they are docked
- Fixed the fuel consumption metrics in the Truck Stations not accounting for pauses and docking times in the path time
- Fixed a bug where a vehicle might be blocked indefinitely when in long distance mode
Tracks will now try to automatically re-connect when there is a connection where one side of the connection is lost, commonly a result from save game modifications
- Fixed a bug that made Clients spam poll the server, now we should poll much less
- Fixed some more issues with the Crash reporter integration
- A reminder for people who have been having issues with unexpected crashes on startup or weird behaviour with the game, in that case please try to verify your game files.
Download free Satisfactory patch 5 for PC (Steam).