Satisfactory update 7 (0.7.0.2) is available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Satisfactory patch notes, the latest update added added various tweaks, changes, and bug fixes.
Previously, a major Satisfactory update 6 added various bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Satisfactory patch 7 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Satisfactory Patch Notes – November 22, 2022
- Fixed a crash related to the build effect on blueprints
- Fixed Tilted Corner walls not having soft clearance
- Fixed some issues when placing buildables at the edge of foundations
- Fixed Conveyor ceiling mount not snapping properly
- Flying Crab Hatchers and Flying Crabs should now work properly with the hostility settings
- Fixed wonky Pillar to Pillar snapping
- Fixed Pipes and Conveyor Belts getting weird split rotations after placing attachments on them
- Rewrote Splitter/Merger code to make it better
- Better fix for invalid character names in Blueprints
- Fixed items not moving when reaching the end of a Conveyor Belt segment
- Fixed some scenarios where Railways, Belts and Pipes could be placed through the floor of the Blueprint Designer
- Vehicles should work again 🙂
- Fixed issues with holograms not detecting the edges of the Blueprint Designer
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Conveyor Ceiling Mounts now allow for granular rotation when holding the Snap To Guidelines key
- Fixed Steel Wall skin pack having an incorrect icon in the build menu
- Fixed Train Station map not displaying the zoom in/zoom out slider
- Fixed To-Do list not having a character limit
- Fixed Blueprints Milestone being displayed incorrectly
- Enable Autopilot button now updates to the Disable Autopilot button after stopping a vehicle path recording
Download free Satisfactory patch for PC (Steam).