Sanabi update 1.0.9 is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Sanabi patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and bug fixes.
Previously, a major update added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Sanabi patch 1.0.9 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Sanabi Patch 1.0.9 Notes – June 22, 2022
- Fixed a bug where the effects of Justice’s attack weren’t being shown.
- Fixed a bug where aiming cursor wasn’t shown properly when playing with the controller
- Deleted several objects in Chapter 3 that can be confused as a cover
- Fixed an issue where the screen freezes occasionally when trying to skip the scenes.
- Slight increase in delay before/after the attack of Justice
- Slight decrease in size of the area that inflicts damage to the player in Chapter 1, 2
- Slight increase in delay before/after the attack of monsters in Chapter 2