Samurai Shodown update 1.11 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Samurai Shodown 1.11 patch notes, the latest update includes character balances and QoL improvements in the casual match mode. Apart from this, Samurai Shodown version 1.11 has also included stability improvements.
Previously, an update was released with Rimururu and various gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s patch is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out full changelog below.
Samurai Shodown update 1.11 patch notes
- Balances to character interactions during battle have been made.
- Players are now returned to their previous mode after exiting a Ranked Match.
- Features in Casual Match lobbies have been changed.
- Changed so the battle begins when both players press OK when in their respective seats. (Single Match only)
- Altered so that players are not automatically ejected from their seats after a match ends. (Single Match only)
- Can now select between “Watch while waiting” and “Watch only” when in the spectator seats. (Single Match only)
- The option to rematch will be enabled if there are no other players waiting. (Single Match only)
- Character intros and win poses are now skippable. (Win poses can also now be skipped even in offline matches.)
- For players making the lobby, you can now choose the stage right from the lobby menu screen.
- Added character balancing.
- Addressed crashing issues.
- Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
- Addressed stuttering/lag issues.
- Fixed audio related issue.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements.
You can read full details about characters changes and improvements here (PDF).
The game devs also announced that a new DLC character will come out each month for the rest of 2019. October’s character is Basara, November’s is Kazuki Kazama, December’s is Wan-Fu and Shizumaru in September.
Samurai Shodown update 1.11 on PS4 is now available for download.