Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin update is now available to download on PC. Accroding to the official Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin patch notes, the latest update added new Spirit Boughs, changes and fixes. Apart from this, Sakuna Of Rice and Ruin patch also includes various stability fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing various issues with the game. Today’s Sakuna patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin Patch Notes – December 2, 2021
- Implemented a complete overhaul for “Sakuna the Efflorescent”
- Added new Spirit Boughs as rewards for “Sakuna the Efflorescent”
- Added dishes that use ingredients that were previously underutilized
- Added several new icons for dishes
- Buffs for different weather patterns now take effect everywhere instead of only indoors
- Full Throttle now correctly applies to raiment skills that cause debuffs
- Full Throttle and Divine Maiden now correctly apply to Toxic Crown
- Added to the divine raiment tutorial during the opening
- Minor typo fixes
- Fixed an issue where changing equipment during battle on the lowest floor of Amagaeshi Shrine could cause a crash
- Other minor bug fixes
Download free Propnight patch for PC.