Saints Row The Third remastered update 1.12 (1.003.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One. According to the official Saints Row the third Remastered patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor gameplay changes and bug fixes. Apart from this Saints Row The Third remastered version 1.12 (1.003) also includes performance improvements.
Previously, an update added various quality of life improvements and bug fixes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Saints Row The Third Remastered patch 1.12 will address a few of these issues.
Saints Row The Third Remastered Patch Notes for update 1.12 (1.003.000)- July 28, 2021
- Infinite loading loop on Xbox One and PS4 has been fixed, get back out there Saints, there’s crime to be committed!
- Some Saints found a pesky issue with FPS lock on Xbox One X and PS4 Pro – we took it to Rim Jobs for a fine tuning, and it’s fixed.
- Corrected Decker Gang colours, making sure your adopted Decker homies are in their proper threads.
- Sorry was my mic muted? The audio issues on Series X have been resolved!
Localisation stuff (if you are in to that):
- Korean language fixes.
- Japanese localisation fixes.
- Fixed nude Johnny Gat in “Welcome Back”. No more naked Johnny for you, you will just have to use your imagination.
- Fixed JP and JPCARD version (and other regions) not being able to play together online.
Rest of World + AU changes:
- Fixed occasional crash on start-up.
- Addressed different regions not being able to play together online.
- Fixed game continuing into a multiplayer session even if the matchmaking session fails.