Saints Row the third remastered update 1.08 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Saints Row 3 Remastered 1.08 patch notes, the latest update addressed issues with co-op player model, Cash Bonus, and more. Apart from this, the Saints Row 3 remastered 1.08 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with various tweaks and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues while playing the game. Today’s Saints Row 3 Remastered 1.08 will address a few of these issues.
Saints Row 3 Remastered Update 1.08 Patch Notes
- Addressed issue with co-op player model displaying low-resolution textures and artifacts.
- Fixed an issue where co-op partners could be invisible to each other after loading saved game.
- Fixed instances where Homies were constantly busy.
- Fixed scenarios where with Cash Bonus was not awarded when choosing to defuse the bomb in Mission 6 – The Belgian Problem.
- Fixed the issues where the Genki Manapult was not displaying properly.
- Minor Fixes to visual rendering issues.
- Fixed an issue where pressing “Option” button on controller when in Main Menu can cause the game to freeze.
- Fixed instances where players were experiencing issues loading a saved game when console is offline on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue with Xbox Achievements not unlocking when the console is offline. They will now unlock once the console is back online.
Download free Saints Row 3 Remastered update 1.08 on PlayStation 4 and PC.