Sable’s Grimoire update 1.08 (August 23, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Sable’s Grimoire patch notes, the latest update contains Eris’s route and a new ending for Eth/Rei’s route. Apart from this, Sable’s Grimoire patch 1.08 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various new changes, fixes, and more. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Sable’s Grimoire patch 1.08 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Sable’s Grimoire Patch Notes (1.08) – August 23, 2021
- Eris’s route
- Another ending for Eth/Rei
- 4 CGs
- 4 music tracks
- 5 backgrounds
- 2 character sprites
- 3 achievements
- 3 endings
- 4 checkpoints on the route map
- Removed a dead link from the credits page
- Updated sprite sizes and positioning, so characters actually appear to have different heights now
- Fixed a bug with NVL mode scrollback
- Typo fixes
- Changed where the route map checkpoint at the start of Eth/Rei’s route takes you
- Recoded remaining sprites to use the game engine’s newer format. This is a change which was started in v1.06 and should help to speed things up. Particularly when loading checkpoints on the route map.
- Updated classroom music track. Some players noticed a “popping” sound at one part of the track. The updated version shouldn’t have that.
Download free Sable’s Grimoire patch 1.08 on PC.