Rust PS5 update 1.10 is now available to download. According to the official Rust 1.10 patch notes, the second Rust Halloween update brings various bug fixes, tweaks, and enhancements. Apart from this, Rust console patch 1.10 also added new spooky skin to the store.
Previously, a big update added new store and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Rust PS4 version 1.10 will fix a few of these issues.
Rust 1.10 patch notes – October 28, 2021
- Fixed a crash related to voice-chat.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when resuming the game on the Rust Coins screen.
- Animals and helicopters will no longer target players in the safe zone.
- Fixed emissive lights on the shinobi garage door. Players should be able to see it in the dark.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when throwing an item into any other dropped item by the Player. This would cause it to disappear if the item was not visibly a bag.
- Fixed various small in game hangs.
Added ”Favourite” options in the locker, the item in the crafting UI will now use the Favourite skin if set (This does not affect rocks currently yet, this will come in a future patch).
- Fixed a bug which allowed players to navigate the skin store on loading screen.
- Fixed a hang on the loading screen when opening the skin store.
- Fixed the scroll not working on audio subcategory in the options.
- Hitmarker/Headshot mix adjustment.
- Added Hitmarker/Headshot volume slider in the audio options menu.
- Added Footstep volume slider in the audio options menu.
- Added extra volume overhead with the in-game music slider, should players desire extra musical presence.
- Nail gun attenuation fixes.
- Lots of minor audio bug fixes, memory optimisations and mix adjustments.
Download free Rust update 1.10 on PS4 and Xbox One.