Rust Console update 1.21 is now available to download. According to the official Rust 1.21 patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay optimizations, fixes, and changes. Apart from this, Rust console patch 1.21 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added Tech tree, 3KM maps, gestures, building blocks, and much more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Rust PS4 update 1.21 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Rust 1.21 patch notes – December 16, 2021
- Optimized the performance and this should have a noticeable impact in the frame rate.
- Addressed an issue missing build options (EG. Triangle ladder hatches).
- Set Thompson to allow 3 attachments instead of 2.
- Addressed an issue flashlight being in the wrong position on players when equipped to the Thompson.
- Addressed an issue roof twigs not having visual effects when destroyed.
- Addressed an issue free look not functioning while using a Jackhammer or Chainsaw.
- Addressed an issue the player’s being unable to split stacks in the inventory.
- Addressed an issue an issue which could cause you to get stuck in the building menu.
- Addressed an issue sleeping bags not being placeable on watch towers.
- Addressed an issue walls not being placeable around triangle foundation blocks, when stairs were in the centre of the foundation.
- Addressed an issue triangle roof wall creating incorrect wall shapes when a regular wall was placed adjacent to them.
- Addressed an issue ramps so that they can be placed on top of each other, when separated by a floor triangle.
- Addressed an issue walls not being placeable when being placed near existing ramps.
- Addressed an issue sleeping bag placement highlight from being incorrect when trying to place a sleeping bag next to your existing bag.
- Addressed an issue the collision on the Bridge under the rocket crane on the launch site monument.
- Addressed an issue the player’s inventory opening after exiting the workbench tech tree.
- Addressed an issue an issue stopping players from repairing a broken Workbench in the Repair Bench.
- The Simple Handmade Sight should now be in the default Crafting Menu.
- The HV rocket should only need a workbench level 2 to craft from now on.
- The Rocket Launcher and High External Stone Gate are now craftable with a tier 2 workbench.
Download free Rust update 1.21 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.