Rust console update 1.08 will soon roll out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Rust 1.08 patch notes, the latest hotfix brings some minor changes to the game. Apart from this, Rust patch 1.08 also includes various bug fixes and changes.
Previously, a big update added new store and quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Rust version 1.08 will fix a few of these issues.
Rust console patch 1.08 notes – October 11, 2021
- Fixed a missing frame in the aiming animation for the crossbow.
- Fixed the stuttering animation of jackhammer while holding it.
- Added more debugging into the skin store to track issues with Australia.
- Fixed a crash in the skin store.
- Addressed a bug where players based in Australia and New Zealand were experiencing an issue accessing the new skin store.
- Addressed the garage door issue.
- Addressed game crashing issues on PS4 and Xbox One.
- Added online stability fixes.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download links for Rust update 1.08 will be available soon on PS4 and Xbox One.