Rust console update 1.05 (August 10, 2021) is now available to download on PS4 and Xbox One. According to Rust console 1.05 patch notes, the latest update added various fixes related to crashing, lag, UI, and more. Apart from this, Rust console patch 1.05 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life improvements and changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Rust patch 1.05 will fix a few of these issues.
Rust console patch 1.05 notes
- Addressed a major crash related to party chat.
- Addressed more crashes that happen when loading the game.
- Addressed a crash related to work benches.
- Addressed a crash when throwing timed explosive charges.
- Addressed a crash that could occur when highlighting certain blueprints.
- Addressed a crash when changing skins.
- Fixes crash when somebody is using a flamethrower near you, but far enough away for it not to be heard.
- Addressed a crash that could occur when adding fuel to boats.
- Addressed a main Menu UI crash.
- Addressed the “space boats”. Boats should now remain on land/water.
- Addressed the exploit allowing players to be able to swim under the map. They will now be killed instantly.
- Fixed a bug causing the attack helicopter to target players under water.
- Addressed the audio not playing properly for certain screens in the main menu.
- Addressed a bug causing “weird player movements” when hit by projectiles.
- Addressed a bug causing items to fall through Foundations and Boats.
Graphics and UI:
- Fixed a bug where the tool cupboard UI would show too early, causing negative resources.
- Fixed a bug when attempting to respawn on a destroyed sleeping bag would disconnect a player.
- Fixed a bug causing supply drops to go invisible once they landed.
- Fixed a bug where the splitting UI would stay open after splitting resources.
- Polish language is now supported in the game.
Quality of life and performance improvements:
- Animals no longer target players in the safe zones and guards/turrets can now shoot animals.
Download free Rust console update 1.05 on PS4 and Xbox One.