Rust Console update 1.04 (August 3, 2021) is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Rust Console patch notes, the latest update resolves various game crashing issues. Apart from this, Rust version 1.04 also includes general stability fixes.
NOTE: 1.04 patch will require users to update Rust Console Edition before they are able to see the servers and play the game.
Previously, a big update added various quality of life improvements and changes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game.
Today’s Rust PS4 version 1.04 will fix a few of these issues.
Rust Console update 1.04 patch notes – August 3, 2021
- Plugging/unplugging headset and microphone will no longer cause Xbox players to crash.
- Fixed multiple UI crashes.
- Fixed multiple crashes that happen when loading the game.
- Fixed the Launch Site window exploit. Players will no longer be able to use it in order to access the Launch Site monument.
- Addressed an issue allowing players to build too close to safe zones.
- Fixed the profanity filter from being overly sensitive in blocking a player’s reason for reporting another player.
- Addressed an issue preventing players from planting pumpkins and corn in the planter.
- Fixed the chairs causing some of the players to rubber band.
- Fixed the glitch causing players to go invisible when sitting in the chairs in the Bandit Camp.
- Fixed the “Internet connection not detected, please reconnect to a stable network and try again.” error message.
Quality of life and performance improvements:
- Players can now pick up the work bench when equipped with a hammer.
- Increased planting distance between plants (pumpkins/corn) to be more inline with the PC distances. This will reduce server lag and should improve performance.
- Disable planting near monuments.
- Reduced number of seeds from pumpkins and corn.
- Fix Xbox gamepads not being reacquired again after disconnecting.
- Addressed an issue causing the player list to be invisible.
- Sleeping players will now be killed inside safe zones, or directly outside of the compound.
- Fixed the Xbox percentages for achievements.
- Updated Xbox invite system to work properly.
Graphics and UI:
- Fixed the issue causing players to not see the player model once they open the inventory.
- Updated Icons for Bandages, Large Medkit and Medical Syringe. Also updated the material for Bandages to match.
Download free Rust console update 1.04 today on PS4 and Xbox One.